NOW HIRING: NONPROFIT OPERATIONS INTERN
(3 positions available)
DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION: Come work with the Leadership Team to help grow the visibility of Santa Cruz Coaches! You can focus on marketing, nonprofit operations, social media, fundraising, or event production based on your skills and interests. There’s always something to do around our office!
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide administrative online office support to our leadership team members.
- Support project leads on organizational projects such as podcasting, social media marketing, fundraising, and production of community events.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS NEEDED TO FULFILL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent organizational skills and professional demeanor
- Critical thinking and attention to detail
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinker
- Interest in the coaching industry, personal growth, or the nonprofit world a plus
EDUCATION AND TRAINING REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION:
- Majoring in, or recently graduated from, a related undergraduate program
- 3-5 hours a week for a period of 6 months (preferred), OR
- 7-10 hours a week for a period of 3 months
COMPENSATION: STIPEND IS NON-CASH AND INCLUDES:
- Stellar reference letters from 3 professional coaches
- Your own weekly 1-1 coaching sessions (focus on career, wellness, or leadership development, as you prefer) – value $3000-5000
- Free access to online personal/professional events and courses provided by our members (pending permission from the coach)
- We also offer a cash bonus for hitting performance goals!
- Work from your home computer on your own time schedule.
- Weekly team meetings with the other interns and the Internship Manager
- Periodic errands in downtown Santa Cruz.
- Work remotely on your own schedule
- Get connected to influencers in our community
- Be supported by skilled professionals toward your own career development
Submit your resume and cover letter via email to: email@example.com in a PDF format. No phone calls. If you are qualified and we would like to speak with you further, you will be sent a screening questionnaire within one business day of your application. Thank you for your interest!